Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWith a refreshing absence of jargon - and a substantial dose of straightforward guidance and explanation - Winning with Stocks breaks down the basics of making the kind of investment decisions that will pay off. Covering the most valuable indicators of stock market performance - such as current ratio and debt ratio, revenue trend, net return, price history, volatility, P/E ratio, and trading range trends - the book shows readers how to take advantage of opportunities while limiting risks. Readers will learn how to uncover the best stocks, determine what to believe in the popular press, manage liquidity, employ technical tests to analyze companies' performance, and more. Supplying practical tools and illuminating examples, the book gives readers the guidance and information they need to control their individual portfolios, take control of their investments, and maximize their long-term success in the ever changing market.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Thomsett (Port Townsend, WA) has written more than 50 books, including Winning with Options (978-0- 8144-0033-3), Annual Reports 101 (978-0-8144-7367-2), The Stock Investor's Pocket Calculator (978-0-8144-7460-0), The Real Estate Investor's Pocket Calculator (978-0-8144-7296-5), and Getting Started in Fundamental Analysis. He has been a management consultant in the securities industry and is an active options trader.
- Author(s)Michael C. Thomsett
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.