All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho proclaimed that smoothies should be enjoyed in the summertime only?With these all-new recipes by Eliq Maranik, the high season of smoothies and shakes will w be the coldest time of the year! The fresh and fruity smoothies that are flavored with typical warm winter spices such as ginger and cinnamon may sweeten cold winter nights and provide us with the nutrients our body craves, such as vitamins, micronutrients and fiber.Eliq Maranik worked in gastromy before starting as a freelance art director for book production and then specialized in high-quality cookbooks.
- Author BiographyEliq Maranik worked in gastronomy before starting as a freelance Art Director for book production, and has since then specialized in high-quality cookbooks. As an expert on smoothies she has gained international recognition.
- Author(s)Eliq Maranik
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.