All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGather under the mistletoe for one last round of caroling with the Quinn family in this heartwarming conclusion to Elin Hilderbrand's bestselling Winter Street Trilogy. Some of the stormy weather of the past few seasons seems to have finally lifted for the Quinns. After a year apart, and an ill-fated affair with the Winter Street Inn's old Santa Claus, Mitzi has returned to rule the roost; Patrick is about to be released from prison; Kevin has a successful new business and is finally ready to tie the kt with Isabelle; and best of all, there's hopeful news about Bart, who has been captured by enemy forces in Afghanistan. That doesn't mean there aren't a few dark clouds on the horizon. Kelley has recently survived a health scare; Jennifer can't quite shake her addiction to the drugs she used as a crutch while Patrick was in jail; and Ava still can't decide between the two lovers that she's been juggling with limited success. However, if there's one holiday that brings the Quinn family together to give thanks for the good times, it's Christmas. And this year promises to be a celebration unlike any other as the Quinns prepare to host Kevin and Isabelle's wedding at the inn. But as the special day approaches, a historic once-in-a-century blizzard bears down on Nantucket, threatening to keep the Quinns away from the place--and the people--they love most. Before the sw clears, the Quinns will have to survive eugh upheavals to send anyone running for the spiked eggg, in this touching vel that proves that when the holidays roll around, you can always go home again.
- Author BiographyElin Hilderbrand's favorite things about winter on Nantucket are the first snowfall of the year on Main Street, watching her three children play basketball and getting good seats for Christmas Eve mass at St. Mary's. She wishes the most joyous of holidays to all her readers and gratitude to those who followed her into a different time of the year. Winter Storms is her eighteenth novel and the third book in the Winter Street trilogy.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleWinter Street
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byErin Bennett
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.