All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science Kids: Seasons series provides an exciting look at what makes each season unique. From the changing colors of leaves in the fall and the birth of baby animals in the spring, to swflakes in the winter and sun in the summer, young readers will learn about each seasons activities and celebrations. Fascinating facts and incredible visuals will captivate and stimulate young readers. Science Kids: Seasons is a series of AV2 media enhanced books. A unique book code printed on page 2 unlocks multimedia content. These books come alive with video, audio, weblinks, slide shows, activities, hands-on experiments, and much more.
- Author(s)Aaron Carr
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleScience Kids Seasons
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width231 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.