All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinter is the most daring of the seasonal Sparkle Sisters. She loves to play with her sisters, Autumn, Spring, and Summer, but her very best friend is her pet polar bear, Flurry. He's the perfect companion for sledding, ice skating, and all kinds of wild escapades. When Winter and Flurry decide to build the biggest sw fort of all time, they're surprised by a baby arctic fox. Winter loves him immediately . . . which makes Flurry very jealous. When Flurry's hurt feelings send him running to play with the Weeds--wild boys who bring trouble wherever they go--Winter will need the help of all of her enchanted sisters to get him back! This charming series is perfectly suited for newly independent readers who love the Rainbow Fairies and Candy Fairies series. Don't miss Spring and Summer's adventures, coming in 2015!
- Author BiographyElise Allen is author of Enid Blyton's Enchanted World series and the young adult novel Populazzi. She is also co-writer of Devoted and The New York Times Bestselling Elixir, by Hilary Duff. She lives in Los Angeles. www.eliseallen.comHalle Stanford, an eight time Emmy-nominated children's television producer, is in charge of creating children's entertainment at The Jim Henson Company. She currently serves as the Executive Producer on the award winning series Sid the Science Kid, Dinosaur Train, Pajanimals, and Doozers. She lives in Los Angeles.Paige Pooler is an artist whoseillustrative work can be found in American Girl magazine, as well as the Liberty Porter, Trading Faces, and My Sister is a Vampire middle grade series. www.paigepooler.comThe Jim Henson Company is an established leader in family entertainment for over fifty years and is the creator of such Emmy-nominated hits as Sid the Science Kid, Dinosaur Train, Pajanimals, and Fraggle Rock. They are currently developing this series as an animated TV property.
- Author(s)Elise Allen,Halle Stanford
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleEnchanted Sisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight177 g
- Width124 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paige Pooler
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.