All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a perfect way for young children to practise pen control. This title lets you use the special pen to draw simple pictures following the step-by-step instructions provided. Each page is wipe-clean so new drawings can be made over and over again, and mistakes just don't matter.
- Author(s)Jessica Greenwell
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleWipe-Clean
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stacey Lamb
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age3+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.