All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWipeout of the Wireless Weenies is the seventh collection of spooky short stories for ages 8 to 12 by the beloved author of the Nathan Abercrombie series, David Lubar. This is the perfect pick for reluctant young readers who like a few chills and a lot of laughs.Welcome to the Weenie Zone! A boy and his family narrowly escape a zombie apocalypse or do they? A girl neglects her cat's litter box and finds herself in a heap of trouble. And a group of clicking, scrolling, tapping wireless weenies find themselves on the edge of disaster. Here are thirty-three hilarious and harrowing stories that will scare you, make you laugh, or see the world in a whole new way. Find out where the author got the idea for each story at the end of the book. Don't be a weenie. Read these stories. If you dare !
- Author BiographyDAVID LUBAR created a sensation with his debut novel, Hidden Talents, an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. He is also the author of the Nathan Abercrombie series, True Talents, Flip, Extremities, and the Weenies short story collections. He lives in Nazareth, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)David Lubar
- PublisherStarscape Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWeenies Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStarscape Books
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.