All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to better understand yourself, maximize your strengths, and improve your relationships? Understanding how we are wired can enrich our lives and our relationships, helping to overcome differences that can seem irreconcilable. Instead of terminating jobs, friendships, or marriage on grounds of incompatibility, it is possible to turn these relationships from dying to growing. For more than 25 years, Marita Littauer, with her mother, Florence Littauer, has helped thousands of men and women with their personal and professional relationships. In Wired That Way, Marita brings together in one book a comprehensive overview of the personality types that speaks to anyone who wants to understand and to be understood.
- Author BiographyMarita Littauer is cofounder with her mother, Dr. Florence Littauer, of the Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speakers Seminar (CLASS) through which, for the past twenty years, she has trained up-and-coming speakers and authors. She speaks regularly across the nation and is a regular contributor to Marriage Partnership, Christian Communicator, Godly Business Woman, and Writer's Digest. Marita is the author or coauthor of many books, including Communication Plus, Personality Puzzle, Getting Along with Almost Anybody, Love Extravagantly, and You've Got What It Takes. She and her husband, Chuck Noon, live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Florence Littauer is the bestselling author of more than 40 books, including Personality Plus, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies and has been translated into 30 languages. She speaks internationally at seminars and retreats and is the president of CLASS Speakers, Inc. She lives in Nevada.
- Author(s)Florence Littauer,Marita Littauer
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.