Wired and Dangerous: How Your Customers Have Changed and What to Do About it by John R. Patterson, Chip R. Bell (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomers today are picky, fickle, vocal, and all about me vain. With the reach and influence of the Internet, they are also powerful. If they receive poor or impersonal service, they talk back with a single snarky video or damning review gone viral, they can bring down a company. To succeed in this new world, it is vital that customers are treated t as cash machines but as collaborators. Chip Bell and John Patterson analyse this service revolution and provide a tested formula for transforming today's edgy customers into eager partners. Using real-world examples, they detail compelling methods and pragmatic tools for bringing harmony and balance to a relationship that was out of whack even before the Internet. Wired and Dangerous is the recipient of several awards, including a silver medal in the Business/Career/Sales category of the 2012 Independent Publisher Book Awards and bronze medal in the Sales category of the 2012 Axiom Business Book Awards. Provocative insight, an irresistible page-turning look at the empowered customer. Lou Dobbs, Bell and Patterson explain how to master the new service paradigm a partnership between you and your customers. Charlene Li, author of Open Leadership and co-author of the bestselling Groundswell Provides powerful, cutting-edge solutions for turning today's restless customers into loyal advocates who ensure growth and increased profits. Daniel Burrus, author of the bestselling Flash Foresight .
- Author BiographyDr. Chip R. Bell is founder of The Chip Bell Group, which focuses on helping organizations build a culture that supports long-term customer loyalty. He was formerly Vice President and Director of Management and Organization Development for NCNB, now Bank of America. Dr. Bell holds graduate degrees in organizational psychology and human resource development from Vanderbilt University and George Washington University. He was a highly decorated infantry unit commander in Vietnam with the elite 82nd Airborne Division. He is the author or co-author of eighteen books including Magnetic Service, Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service, and Service Wisdom. John Patterson is President of Progressive Insights in Atlanta and brings 20 years of executive leadership experience in the hospitality, business services and real estate industries to the book. He holds a graduate degree in business from the Darden School at the University of Virginia. He is the co-author with Chip Bell of Customer Loyalty Guaranteed and Take Their Breath Away.
- Author(s)Chip R. Bell,John R. Patterson
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine7 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.