All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAs if ministry wasn't challenging eugh, today pastors must also navigate the bewildering seas of the digital age. But what techlogies are right for our church, and how do we use them? Wired for Ministry offers practical strategies for integrating techlogy and ministry while keeping a watchful eye on potential techlogical pitfalls. Remembering that techlogy is the medium and t the message, Jewell discusses specific ways that tools such as the Internet, digital video, and music can enhance youth groups, worship services, educational ministries, and evangelism. Pastors, Christian educators, youth leaders, and Sunday school teachers will rely on this useful guide. Jewell's wise introduction to the process of bringing techlogy into ministry will be indispensable for Christian leaders and lay-techies everywhere.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Jewell is director of instructional technology and distance learning at the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He's author of New Tools for a New Century: First Steps in Equipping Your Church for the Digital Revolution, and pens a weekly newspaper column-- Positive Living --for The Shoreline Leader (Racine, Wis.). Jewell lives in Dubuque, Iowa, with his wife and their youngest daughter.
- Author(s)John P Jewell
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrazos Press, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight290 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.