All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHearing the news that you 'need a pacemaker, defibrillator or heart valve' is the very first step in the journey; the challenging part, really, is making peace with this implanted device and learning how to live 'wired.' Emotional support comes in the form of Saturday morning chats, meeting a wired sister in person, and sharing stories. Education and technical information from Boston Scientific, Medtronic and St. Jude Medical teaches us the specifics of our devices. You aren't wired for a little bit, you are WIRED4LIFE!
- Author BiographyDawn L. Huberty was born with 3rd degree heart block with chronic fainting spells. This diagnosis remained a mystery until age 27 at which time a pacemaker was implanted. Creating the WIRED4LIFE community came from a very personal need to connect with other women who were dealing with the challenges of living with a pacemaker. Dawn resides in River Falls, Wisconsin with her husband Jim, furs Max & Molly.
- Author(s)Dawn L Huberty
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.