All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionLink up, connect, or create a network-with wires attached! With such an amazing abundance of electronic devices available in our daily lives, wouldn't it be nice to eliminate getting wrangled by all those wires? With this guide by your side, a team of technical authors walks you through creating a network in your home or office-without the expense and hassle of stringing cable or paying a network administrator. Eight self-contained minibooks answer your questions about wireless devices and wireless networks and address everything from hardware security to wireless hobbies and GPS. Clear, step-by-step instructions show you how to link your TV, computers, PDAs, laptops, TiVo, and sound systems to your wireless network. * Discover how to configure networks and create a completely wireless environment * Incorporate various hardware into your wireless network, such as tebook computers, handheld devices, sound systems, and printers * Tackle common security issues and best troubleshooting practices * Learn all the basics of wireless computing and how to make it work for you With this book, it's easier than ever to to create an office or home network on a Windows platform. Don't be a bird on a wire-become a part of a wireless world!
- Author BiographySean Walberg manages the national network of a financial services company. Loyd Case is Editor for the ExtremeTech technology Web site. Joel Durham Jr. is a freelance writer and former tech editor of PC Gamer magazine. Derek Torres is a technical communicator, author, and Microsoft registered partner.
- Author(s)Joel Durham,Jr.,Loyd Case,Sean Walberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.