All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended for senior undergraduate and graduate students as well as practicing engineers who are involved in design and analysis of radio frequency (RF) circuits. Fully-solved, tutorial-like examples are used to put into practice all major topics required to understand the principles underlying the main sub-circuits required to design an RF transceiver and the whole communication system. Starting with review of principles in electromagnetic (EM) transmission and signal propagation, through detailed practical analysis of RF amplifier, mixer, modulator, demodulator, and oscillator circuit topologies, all the way to the system communication theory behind the RF transceiver operation, this book systematically covers all relevant aspects in a way that is suitable for a single semester university level course. Readers will benefit from the author's sharp focus on radio receiver design, demonstrated through hundreds of fully-solved, realistic examples, as opposed to texts that cover many aspects of electronics and electromagnetic without making the required connection to wireless communication circuit design.
- Author BiographyRobert Sobot is an Assistant Professor at The University of Western Ontario.
- Author(s)Robert Sobot
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 89 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.