All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA n-technical look at the use of cellular communications systems in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Using a country-by-country case study approach, the text examines which techlogies have been selected and why, what services may be authorized over cellular or satellite frequencies, how many licences have been issued and what regulatory structures are in place.
- Author BiographyRachael Schwartz is an attorney with Bell Atlantic International, Inc. She earned her LL.M. in international law and corporation law from the New York University School of Law and her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center.
- Author(s)Rachael Schwartz
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Communications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Out-of-print date02/09/2014
- Content Notemap
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.