All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionWireless Phones and Health II: State of the Science continues with the ground-breaking research presented in the first volume in this series by Dr. George Carlo. Led by Dr. Carlo, Wireless Techlogies Research LLC (WTR) set out to answer the following questions: * Is there a public health problem posed by the use of wireless instruments? * If yes, what is the extent of the problem? * What are the appropriate interventions to solve the public health problem? * What is the appropriate intervention strategy for those interventions? By means of surveillance of world-wide research programs as well as WTR's proprietary, peer-reviewed research initiative, this book details the startling conclusions that everyone in the public health and wireless techlogy industry needs to kw.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight468 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDr. George Carlo,George L. Carlo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.