All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInter-vehicle communication (IVC) systems based on wireless ad-hoc networks have the potential to provide increased automotive safety, to achieve smooth traffic flow on the roads, and to improve passenger convenience by providing information and entertainment. However, implementing IVC systems for widespread use also presents a number of technical obstacles. Wireless Techlogies in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: Present and Future Challenges explores different models for inter-vehicular communication, in which vehicles are equipped with on-board computers that function as des in a wireless network. The book covers current theories and applications in physical, medium access, and network layers of IVC systems, exploring inter-vehicle ad-hoc routing protocols and the challenges of predicting vehicular movements, particularly inter-vehicular distance and relative velocity in highly dynamic and varied real-world scenarios.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1174 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byArthur Edwards,Raul Aquino Santos,Victor Rangel Licea
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.