Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWisconsin's Most Haunted is based off of some of the most haunted places in Wisconsin and tells stories of the location. It covers the history about the haunted location and takes you inside with a professional pararmal team the Fox Valley Ghost Hunters and you will listen to first hand accounts from the investigators some of which were scratched and touched by things unseen in the dark. Some of the stories deal with ghost hunters on a certain location where they were possessed or taken over by something very dark. One story of the founder of the team talks about his girlfriend who passed away at a young age due to cancer but the investigator still communicates with her on ather dimension. All the stories and investigations take place in Wisconsin and give bios of the team and show what equipment they use on the investigation as well. This book covers some very well kw spots like Summerwind in Land O'Lakes, Wisconsin and the Berlin Tannery as well as a haunted schoolhouse in Wisconsin Rapids. This book was also written by Enid Cleaves a well kwn Author from Northern Wisconsin who has sold many other books about Gangsters in Northern Wisconsin as well as some cookbooks.
- Author BiographyCraig Nehring was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and moved to Minocqua, Wisconsin where he spent 30 years in the area and graduated from Lakeland Union High School in 1988 . He waterskied for local ski clubs the Manitowish Waters Skiing Skeeters and Plum Skiters in Sayner, WI. Craig is also the founder of Fox Valley Ghost Hunters and he got his start in the field of Paranormal by visiting Summerwind, Wisconsin's most haunted location in his high school days. There he would encounter the unexplained and decided to dive deeper into the paranormal in 2010 after moving to New London, WI . There is where he started his own team and had his first investigation at an old hospital and captured a voice on audio saying Mommy . He now has two teams the Fox Valley Ghost Hunters and Fox Valley Ghost Hunters the Green Bay Team. His goals are to investigate a haunted castle in England and maybe someday have his own Tv show. Enid Cleaves was born in Iola, Wisconsin but spent many years in the Fox Valley area until retiring to Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin in 1977. She has done most of her writing since then with stories and photos appearing in several books and magazines. She has published several humorous themed cook books and books relating stories of ghosts and paranormal experiences.
- Author(s)Craig Nehring,Enid Cleaves
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.