Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRon Barassi is an iconic figure in Australian sporting culture, with a record of personal and team success that is unrivalled. Beyond sport, he has become a greatly respected elder in our broader society. In Wisdom, he shares with us 31 maxims and quotations that he has collected and which have been integral in forging that reputation. Ron reflects on each and explains their importance in delivering ideas, motivation and inspiration and how he applied them in sport and in life - words of wisdom, indeed. Containing beautiful illustrations from artist James Money, Wisdom is a book to come back to time and again.
- Author BiographyRonald Dale Barassi is a legend for many reasons; incredible player, revolutionary coach, enduring media personality. For more than 50 years he has been one of the most influential people in the game, and the shadow he casts is matched by few, if any. Footballers are often branded heroes or villains according to their team colours, but Ron Barassi is loved and respected by all. He has truly become the father of the modern game, and will always be remembered as one of an all-time great. Illustrator James Money was born in 1974 and graduated from the Victorian College of the Arts in 1995. His illustrations have graced various magazines, newspapers, books and other publications. In 2003 James was awarded the Melbourne Savage Club Drawing Prize and in 2010 his works were selected as finalists in the Archibald Prize, Doug Moran National Portrait Prize and Rick Amor Drawing Prize.
- Author(s)Ron Barassi
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Money
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.