All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWisdom celebrates those who aspire to nirvana the highest level of heart-, body-, and mind-consciousness. Each page presents the wise words of a great master, philosopher, or poet accompanied by a moving photograph of India. Originally published in 2004, this new edition showcases the best of the acclaimed book in a smaller, charming format. Contemporary specialists on Indian culture are quoted alongside ancient yet timeless sources, including the poems of Rabindranath Tagore and Jiddu Krishnamurti in addition to the most significant of the Hindu sacred writings, the Vedas. This inspirational book artfully conveys the essence of India, and the effect is transformative, awakening our senses to receive these simple yet profound teachings.
- Author BiographyOnce the official photographer of the Dalai Lama, Olivier Follmi is a World Press Photo Award winning photographer whose work has been exhibited worldwide. Danielle Follmi is a writer and medical doctor who has practiced on three continents. The couple has authored more than 20 books, including Offerings and Wisdom.
- Author(s)Danielle Follmi,Oliver Follmi
- PublisherHarry N. Abrams
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams
- Weight363 g
- Width168 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.