All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could spend a few minutes with biblical heroines Ruth, Sarah, Mary, and others, what valuable lessons would they share with you? In the tradition of Running with the Giants and Learning from the Giants, John Maxwell shares wisdom on life and leadership inspired by the Bible-this time focusing solely on the stories of nine incredible women. Learn how God blesses the promises you keep to Him, why you should follow your heart to find your hope, and how t to miss your moment with God. Read on your own or study with a group using the provided faith-building questions. You'll enjoy the journey with Maxwell as he imagines what it would be like to visit heaven and meet giants of the faith who had their lives transformed by God. You'll gain insights from: Ruth...for when you must make a decision but don't kw what to do. Sarah...for when you can't understand God and impatience threatens to overwhelm you. Mary...for when God asks you to do something outside of your comfort zone. The women who influenced Maxwell inspired this book, and he includes the perspectives of those closest to him in this volume. They and the giants of the faith who continue to inspire them will encourage you to fulfill your destiny and leave a lasting, positive impression on your family and the world.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Maxwell, #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker, has sold over 24 million books. Called America's #1 leadership authority, he was identified as the world's most popular leadership expert by Inc. magazine in 2014. He is the founder of The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP, a non-profit organization that has trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Each year Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the world's top business leaders.
- Author(s)John C Maxwell
- PublisherHachette Book Publishing India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleGiants of the Bible
- Place of PublicationGurgaon
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintHachette Book Publishing India Pvt Ltd
- Weight77 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byMarc Thompson
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time210
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.