All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess is Achieved by DesignWisdom and common sense are perennial skills taught from generation to generation for centuries, yet the lack of these core ingredients to social and professional success continue to create problems. Some of our habits are harmful to our well-being but escape our attention because that is just the way it is and always has been. That is until you see yourself in these pages and exclaim, That's me! And you make what may feel like little changes, but these deliberate actions on your part transform your life and make better life. You can never be oblivious again. Everyone, from teens to seniors, can apply the common sense in this guide from Jim Giambrone. His rich and diverse life as a police officer, massage therapist, Jujitsu instructor, union leader and dog trainer will teach you to be, like Jim is as a dog trainer, very alpha- lovingly in charge, to create your life the way you want it to be.
- Author BiographyGiambrone, born in New Jersey, moved to San Jose in high school. He served almost 29 years as a police officer, became a Jujitsu black belt, ran a therapeutic massage practice and was a police association labor representative. Now in Bandon, Oregon, he's active in the community, has a medical massage practice, does public speaking/seminars/workshops, community service and dog training.
- Author(s)James Gimabrone
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication27/09/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.