All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of family businesses are both ill-prepared and ineffective at handling the emotional family related and the rational business related complexities they face. This book, a nine year study of multi-generational award winning family businesses, provides new and deep insights into their long-term success strategies.
- Author BiographyJOACHIM SCHWASS is Professor of Family Business at IMD in Switzerland, where he co-directs the Leading the Family Business programme. He is Co-Director of the IMD - Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch Family Business Research Center. He was Executive Director of the Family Business Network for ten years and currently serves on the Board. Prior to joining IMD he had managerial responsibilities for several international units of his own family's business.
- Author(s)Joachim Schwass
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.