Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionKate Linden is a 35 year old single mother, who dreams of a rosy future with a dream man - one who will love both her and her son Sam. But while she's waiting for the arrival of that unkwn saviour, she finds herself entangled with her handsome, domineering cousin Julian, the son of her dead mother's twin sister. As she returns to Julian's childhood home in Norfolk for a family weekend, Kate is drawn back into the mysteries that haunt her. What was the truth of the relationship between her mother and Julian's father? Who was responsible for her mother's death in a car crash? How will the patterns of that dark past repeat themselves, or can she escape them? Justine Picardie writes with a clear, beautiful voice about family intrigues and intricacies. Wish I May is a story about the shadows cast by the past, but also of a sustaining hope for the future, and the magical transformations of love.
- Author BiographyJustine Picardie writes for Vogue and the Telegraph. Her bestselling memoir, If The Spirit Moves You, was published by Picador in 2002. She lives with her husband and two sons in London.
- Author(s)Justine Picardie
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest Age16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.