All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionAthletic, quiet Sarah loves Camp Lakeview and is psyched to be back for ather summer in the sun. She gets along with everyone and never makes waves. But when Sarah meets the girls of bunk 4C, she s in for a huge surprise: Phoebe, a classmate of hers from back home, has come to camp this summer! Phoebe s friendly, sure, but . . . well, she s from Sarah s other life, her real life, the one she leaves behind when she heads off for Lakeview. And if Sarah isn t careful, Phoebe could spill her secrets to the rest of the campers. Sarah could never live that down . . .
- Author BiographyMelissa J. Morgan started going to sleep away camp when she was eight years old and didn't stop until her first job after grad school refused her request for eight weeks of summer vacation. She's since quit that job to become a full-time author. The only reason she didn't go back to camp is that her husband refused to join her. Melissa lives in New York with him and Bugle, their Chocolate Lab.
- Author(s)Melissa J Morgan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCamp Confidential (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.