Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a naive encounter at a Coronation party leaves sixteen-year-old Janet Slater pregnant there's question in her scandalised parents' mind of her keeping the baby. Bundled off to a home for unmarried mothers in South London, Janet is about to face the hardest moment of her sheltered life alone. Forced to give her tiny daughter up for adoption, Janet promises her that one day, come what may, she'll find her...In the years that follow it seems, however hard Janet tries, it is a promise that will be impossible to keep. Nonetheless, she builds her life around her secret and Paula, her lost daughter, is never far from her thoughts. And one day, her searching pays off - the road to their longed-for reunion seems clear. But then a new shadow falls across the fragile happiness of both their lives...
- Author BiographyDee Williams was born and brought up in Rotherhithe in East London where her father worked as a stevedore in Surrey Docks. Dee left school at fourteen, met her husband at sixteen and was married at twenty. After living abroad for some years, Dee and her husband moved to Hampshire, close to the rest of her family.
- Author(s)Dee Williams
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/09/1999
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight238 g
- Width117 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.