Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe game's ability to frustrate and spite even its greatest exponents is captured in this fabulous collection of quotes If you three putt the first green, they'll never remember it. But if you three putt the 18th, they'll never forget it. Walter Hagen The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if someone would put a flag stick on top. Pete Dye, golf course designer The person I fear most in the last two rounds is myself. Tom Watson Casual players to pros alike all suffer the same agonies and ecstasies of this devilishly addictive pastime, asreaders will discoverin thesepages containing nearly 1,000 quotes from masters of the game and significant figures in golf. The quotes cover the history of the game, the greatest players past and present, sports psychology, and the nature of competition.
- Author BiographyNick Holt is a veteran of the book trade who has written a number of successful quiz books and sports books for various publishers. He also writes books for older children.
- Author(s)Nick Holt
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.