All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Fran the Fabulous Fairy turns up in Tiga Whicabim's shed to tell her she's a witch, Tiga doesn't believe her. Or at least t until Fran points out that TIGA WHICABIM is actually an anagram of I AM A BIG WITCH . . . and takes Tiga through the drainpipes to compete in a challenge to crown the next Top Witch of Ritzy City. No one expects a witch from 'above the pipes' to be a serious contender, but soon Tiga and her new best friend, Peggy Pigwiggle, are at the head of the pack! Does one of them have what it takes to win?There will be spells. There will be shrunken heads. But most of all, there will be serious shoe envy. Perfect for fans of Sarah Mlywski's Whatever After series and filled with hilarious black-and-white illustrations, delectable dresses, and ridiculous riddles, Witch Wars is whimsical, magical fun!
- Author BiographySibeal Pounder currently works for the Financial Times, where she researches for the How To Spend It section and writes the For Goodness' Sake column--interviewing everyone from Veronica Etro to Vivienne Westwood. She also writes for vogue.com and is a fashion trend forecaster. Witch Wars is her debut novel and its wonderful world is based on Dublin, her mother's city of birth and a place where Sibeal has spent lots of time.@sibealpounderLaura Ellen Anderson is a professional children's book author and illustrator (that is when she's not trying to take over the world or fighting sock-stealing monsters). She spends every waking hour creating and drawing and would quite like to live on the moon when humans finally make it possible.www.lauraellenanderson.co.uk@Lillustrator
- Author(s)Sibeal Pounder
- PublisherBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWitch Wars
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Ellen Anderson
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.