Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey: Pagan Folkways from the Burning Times by Kenneth Johnson (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $28.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by 13pendragon
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the amazing links between two of the world's oldest spiritual systems and how you can make use of them today, when you read Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey (previously titled North Star Road) by Kenneth Johnson. This is an inspiring guide for those who seek to reclaim the ways and lore of their ancestors. Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey reveals the spiritual experience at the core of the world's religious traditions—shamanism. Johnson has uncovered compelling evidence for the existence of a variety of ecstatic traditions throughout medieval and Renaissance Europe—regional cults that survived into the so-called Burning Times, when their members were ruthlessly persecuted as Witches. -Discover the secrets of the shamanic otherworld and what it looks like -Initiation rites -Secrets of totem animals -Traveling in the Spirit -Origins of the Sabbat -The truth about the Flying Ointment -The Wild Hunt -Technique to journey to the Land of the Dead -How to find your animal totem -How to find your tree of power Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki, famous author and Director of Studies for the Servants of the Light, says this about Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey: Kenneth Johnson has given us a detailed map of the 'Otherworld' and with a masterly touch has woven a multi-hued picture of its origins, highways, and by-ways. It will appeal to all who tread the Path of the Magi, be you Witch, Shaman, Qabbalist, Alchemist, or Magician. Informative, accurate, inspiring, and written with the heart as well as the head, Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey is a book to have, hold, and enjoy that will always have something new to offer as your abilities grow. Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey is a phemenal book, revealing the true secrets of the past of Shamanism and Witchcraft, their ultimate unity today, and a path for tomorrow. If you follow a spiritual path, you must get Witchcraft and the Shamanic Journey.
- Author BiographyKenneth Johnson holds a degree in Religious Studies from California State University Fullerton. His emphasis was in the study of mythology and this interest is reflected in his writing and his astrological practice. Kenneth discovered astrology while traveling in Europe during the summer of 1973. He studied in Amsterdam and London before returning to the United States and developing a practice which focuses on archetypal themes and personal mythologies. In addition to his astrological interests, Kenneth is also a musical theater librettist and a member of the Dramatists Guild.
- Author(s)Kenneth Johnson
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.