Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second China Bayles mystery. Herb shop owner China is shocked when Halloween hijinks take a gruesome turn in Pecan Springs, ending in a brutal murder. And China is even more shocked when her friend Ruby, a New Age expert in tarot and astrology, becomes the prime suspect after a minister accuses her of witchcraft.
- Author BiographySusan Wittig Albert grew up on a farm in Illinois and earned her Ph.D. at the University of California at Berkeley. A former professor of English and a university administrator and vice president, she is the author of the China Bayles Mysteries, the Darling Dahlias Mysteries, and the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter. Some of her recent titles include Widow s Tears, Cat s Claw, The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose, and The Tale of Castle Cottage. She and her husband, Bill, coauthor a series of Victorian-Edwardian mysteries under the name Robin Paige, which includes such titles as Death at Glamis Castle and Death at Whitechapel.
- Author(s)Susan Albert
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/08/2009
- Weight159 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $64.76New
- AU $52.05Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $52.89New
- AU $47.08Used
- AU $15.93New
- AU $7.98Used
- AU $69.84New
- AU $16.42New
- AU $18.17New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $25.98
- AU $33.76Trending at AU $35.62
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.24
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.