All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe muted tones of the slightly eerie illustrations give an otherworldly look to this reworking of The Night Before Christmas. While the atmosphere is definitely spooky, the book remains read-aloud friendly. --Children's Literature Reviews Expertly drawn illustrations by Adrian Tans, like the text, are realistic and somewhat spooky but t too creepy. --Manchester (CT) Journal InquirerIn this cleverly spooky parody of Clement C. Moore's famous Christmas poem, the witches are up to their elbows in cobwebs and slime, making sure their witchlings are well prepared for their first Halloween. Featuring characters like Mad-Maud and Snaggle-Tooth-Ruth and plenty of ghouls, zombies, monsters, skeletons, and moldy cellars to satisfy all Halloween lovers, this good-natured book about these wickedly fun witches will have kids more amused than frightened.
- Author(s)Lesley Bannatyne
- PublisherPelican Publishing Company
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width226 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adrian Tans
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.