All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNavigate the ups and downs of motherhood with a little magic! Written for mothers, by mothers, Witchy Mama offers ideas and inspiration to help new mothers create a magical home. Discover stones, scents, and colors to increase energy, reduce stress, and attract good fortune to yourself and to your family. Learn how to use simple charms and rituals to ease conflicts, banish fears, protect children, and increase happiness. Master breathing techniques and easy yoga moves that will help you feel healthy, beautiful, and comfortable throughout pregnancy and beyond. This book won't tell you how to parent, but it will help you be a better a parent while still being your own person, too.
- Author BiographyMelanie Marquis (Colorado) is a founding member of the United Witches global coven and organizer of Denver Pagans. She has written for the American Tarot Association, Llewellyn's almanacs and datebooks, and national and international Pagan publications including Circle and Pentacle. Emily A. Francis (Johns Creek, GA) has worked in corporate wellness and as an aerobic director, kickboxing instructor, and yoga instructor. She holds a gold medal in the US Open in Tai Chi Form. She holds certifications from several massage therapy schools and is the author of Stretch Therapy (Blue River Press, 2013).
- Author(s)Emily A. Francis,Melanie Marquis
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notephotos
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.