All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.47Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.51Trending at AU $23.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Jesus turn a ragtag bunch of self-absorbed men and women into a dynamic force that would change their world?
In this revised and updated edition of his classic work, author Carl W. Wilson sets aside general theory to provide a close look at the methods and principles of the master disciple builder Himself, Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyCARL W. WILSON is the founder and former president of the Worldwide Discipleship Association, which has provided extensive ministry training to pastors and Christian laypersons in the United States and in twenty-five countries.
- Author(s)Carl W Wilson
- PublisherAndragathia Inc. Ministries
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndragathia Inc. Ministries
- Weight426 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.