All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author and hunting enthusiast Steve Chapman ( A Look at Life from a Deer Stand , 300,000 copies sold) takes readers to the woods to experience the thrill of the hunt and the joy of spending one-on-one time with their children. Through heart-tugging adventures of fathers with their sons and daughters, readers will discover: the powerful bond hunting together forges between parent and child; surprising ways hunting skills can help a child achieve success; life-changing insights fathers and children learn from each other; the wonderful joy of shared adventures to reminisce about; and the extraordinary attributes of God revealed in creation Dads have a lot of wisdom and kwledge to share! With Dad on a Deer Stand encourages them to take their children on outdoor adventures, draw on nature to reveal how awesome and extraordinary God is, and use their life experiences to help sons and daughters grow up strong.
- Author BiographySteve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve's enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter's Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories.
- Author(s)Steve Chapman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.