All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaryn Morgan thought her life would end when the car she was driving spun out of control and capsized, killing her two-year-old son Sam. But she soon learns that agony carries its own life sentence, when she discovers her husband, Jace, has never forgiven her; at least, that's what Karyn believes. What she doesn't kw is that he is trying to deal with his own grief over their loss. Now, their marriage is on the verge of collapse and it will take a miracle to save it. Enter Jolene Weatherford, Karyn's grandmother. A brusque woman with a sharp tongue, she takes it upon herself to see to the resurrection of the Morgans' marriage. The problem? Jolene Weatherford is dead. But she's come back with a message from Sam: he wants his parents back together. The only question is, will Karyn and Jace listen to a ghost?
- Author(s)Rachel Carrington
- PublisherFive Star Trade
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleFive Star Romance S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFive Star Trade
- Out-of-print date29/01/2009
- Weight408 g
- Width177 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.