All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated coffee table book in which Kellerman shares his incredible, world-rewned guitar collection of 108 of the most sought-after musical instruments. Lavishly illustrated with photography by rewned photographer Exley and complete with an introduction by Andy Summers, the famed Police guitarist, this book is a gift from one guitar lover to ather. Also includes descriptive essays on the history, structure and idiosyncratic features of these unique instruments.
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman is one of the world's most popular authors. He has brought his expertise as a clinical psychologist to more than two dozen bestselling crime novels, including the Alex Delaware series, The Butcher's Theater, Billy Straight, The Conspiracy Club, and Twisted. With his wife, the novelist Faye Kellerman, he co-authored the bestsellers Double Homicide and Capital Crimes. He is the author of numerous essays, short stories, scientific articles, two children's books, and three volumes of psychology, including Savage Spawn Reflections on Violent Children. He has won the Goldwyn, Edgar, and Anthony awards and has been nominated for a Shamus Award. Jonathan and Faye Kellerman live in California and New Mexico. Their four children include the novelist Jesse Kellerman.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Note1
- Weight2650 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.