All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism and the Middle East are often connected. The fear that these will be a future source of threat with weapons of mass destruction, tably nuclear or biological weapons, has grown in recent years. This book looks at the politics of one important state in the region - Iran - and concludes that political reform in that country is changing it in ways that are reducing it as a threat to its neighbours and to international security.
- Author BiographyShahram Chubin was born in Iran and educated in the West. He has taught at various universities including the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and was a Director of Regional Security Studies at the International Institute for Strategic Studies. He is currently Director of Research at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
- Author(s)Shahram Chubin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleAdelphi Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 342
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.