All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1966, Sarah Thompson was on top of the world. But tragedy struck, and her world fell apart. For several years after, she thought things would never be right again. Then she met Camden. She was happy with him for a while, and things began to turn around, but then suddenly crashed. Sarah was alone for a few years, and then Cardell walked into her life. They married and she became Sarah Russell. After ten years of marriage, two children and several years of mental abuse, she thought things couldn't possibly get any worse. Sarah goes on to find out it can!
- Author BiographySTRoberts was born in Houston, Texas. The mother of two daughters, memaw to five grandsons and one granddaughter (which will be born in May 2014). Ms. Roberts worked 45 years in the Houston area. She worked 27 years for one of the largest consulting firms in the world before retiring in 2008. She lives in a small town in Kentucky and spends half of her time in Kentucky and half her time in Texas visiting family.
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.