All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWithout Consent is an exploration of the theoretical and practical issues associated with the administration of access to government-held personal information generally, and to personal information held in government archive specifically. Its theme is the balance archivists must strike in negotiating access to such information: how do archivists reconcile research and privacy interests concerning the disclosure of personal information? In situations where the two interests conflict, where does archivists' professional responsibility lie?
- Author BiographyHeather MacNeil, a freelance archivist, has written and lectured on archival ethics and descriptive standards and has served on the Association of Canadian Archivists' Ethics Committee, which recently developed a code of ethics for Canadian archivists.
- Author(s)Heather MacNeil
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width182 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.