All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1969 and Anna, a simple southern farm girl from North Carolina, is torn between love and duty as the Vietnam War drafts the two young men in her life. As events unfold she quickly learns that some will go to any length to get what they want, even if it means murder.
- Author BiographyDawn Marion Hudgins grew up in Thomasville, North Carolina. A graduate of High Point University with a BA in English Media Communicaitons, Dawn published her first book, The Wizard and the Golden Acorns Series, in 1994. In 2001 she married the UPS man and they currently live in High Point with their four children.
- Author(s)Dawn Marion Hudgins
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographer(s)Michael Marion
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.