All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWitness tells the story of Todd, who sees his ex-teacher Jason Ripley attacking a mild-mannered shopkeeper he kws from his paper round. Shocked by what he has witnessed, Todd informs the police of the brutal attack Mr Wilson has faced. But Todd has idea just how this will change his life. It becomes clear that Jason Ripley has acquaintances who are keen to seek revenge on Todd for his actions. And they won't rest until they get it, matter who gets in their way. Witness is part of the Shades 2.0 series, published by Ransom Publishing, a specialist publisher for reluctant and struggling readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Witness is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10 years.
- Author BiographyAnne Cassidy specialises in crime and thriller books for children and young adults. She worked for a bank for five years in East London before becoming a teacher at a number of secondary schools. Anne started writing stories at evening classes and became a full-time writer in 2000. Anne says she gets her inspiration from news stories. She was shortlisted for Whitbread Award in 2004 and the Carnegie Medal in 2005.
- Author(s)Anne Cassidy
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleShades
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight82 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.