All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks how, in a time of crisis, medieval citizens developed an independent sense of ethics. Witness testimonies from Marseille's court records offer a small window into the neighborhoods of Marseille and reveal how humble people, often women, used the role of witness to become the arbiters of their communities.
- Author BiographySusan McDonough is an assistant professor of History at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Author(s)Susan Alice McDonough
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.