All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNikola Tesla (1856-1943), credited as the inspiration for radio, robots and even radar, has been called the patron saint of modern electricity. Based on original material and previously unavailable documents, this acclaimed book is the definitive biography of the man considered by many to be the founding father of modern electrical techlogy.
- Author BiographyA graduate of the University of Chicago and Saybrook University, Marc J. Seifer, Ph.D., is a retired psychology teacher from Roger Williams University. A handwriting expert who has testified in state and federal court, Dr. Seifer has lectured at West Point Military Academy, Brandeis University, the United Nations, the Open Center in New York, LucasFilms Industrial Light & Magic, at Oxford University and Cambridge University in England, and at conferences in Canada, Israel and Croatia and for the Serbian Academy of Sciences. His articles have appeared in Wired, Civilization, The Historian, Psychiatric Clinics of North America and Cerebrum. Featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist and Scientific American, Dr. Seifer has also appeared on Coast to Coast Radio, NPR s All Things Considered, The Morning Show in Canberra Australia, on the BBC, and on TVon American Experience, The History Channel, and Associated Press International. Listed in Marquis Who s Who in the World, he is also the author of the novels Rasputin s Nephew, Doppelganger, Crystal Night, and Fate Line, and the non-fiction works Transcending the Speed of Light, The Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis, and Framed! Murder, Corruption & a Death Sentence in Florida. His book Wizard: The Life & Times of Nikola Tesla has been translated into nine languages including Serbian, Russian and Chinese.
- Author(s)Marc J. Seifer
- PublisherCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.