Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionQueen Valerias has worshipped the all-powerful Jenyss her entire life, even sacrificing her firstborn child to the goddess. But when Jenyss refuses to intervene and save her people from the demonic army quickly surrounding her castle, Queen Valerias turns to a trusted paladin, gives him a magical jewel, and asks him to save her young son, Rojan. Moments later, the queen is dead. After Rojan and the paladin find refuge on a mountain above the kingdom, the paladin tells a curious Rojan the story of a vice paladin who made many sacrifices and angered the demons. Five moons earlier, an insidious plot to plunge creation into darkness is unfolding. The only hope of stopping the plot rests in the hands of Jartan, an inexperienced paladin who wields a powerful weapon. Jartan, who is hopelessly outmatched with Kordon, a dark wizard, and his demonic son, Karza, must rely on the kwledge of a wizard with a twisted past to help him as his dangerous journey begins. As Jartan battles with Karza and confronts the sinister leader of an army of undead warriors, the fate of the world rests on his shoulders. Yet one, t even him, suspects that ather paladin far into the future will attempt to finish what he started. In this thrilling fantasy, a battle between good and evil continues as a young paladin-to-be embarks on a journey with his mentor toward a new beginning?and his destiny.
- Author(s)Scott Crabtree
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.