All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionJeff Cohen and Norman Solomon draw their long knives again. Following the take--prisoners approach pioneered in their first two volumes, Adventures in Medialand and Through the Media Looking Glass, The Wizards of Media Oz cuts through media bias with scathing, sharp-witted, fun to read prose.In these columns syndicated in over 20 newspapers nationwide, look out for what Molly Ivins terms some of the best press-bashing, honest sleuthing found anywhere . Pandering to sacred cows -- especially media cash cows -- The Wizards of Media Oz skewers the moneyed interests by exposing the facts behind the headlines.
- Author(s)Jeff Cohen,Norman Solomon
- PublisherCommon Courage Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMonroe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCommon Courage Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.