All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet out there and kick ass!WODs are about more than physical strength. When your legs start to shake and you feel like you can't breathe, that is the moment when your mind needs to be stronger than your body. WOD Motivational Posters gives you the inspiration you need to build your toughness and get your body--and mind--through any workout. Written by New York Times and international bestselling author and contributor to CrossFit Journal Elear Brown, these posters boost your mental strength when you need it most. Their mantras, questions, and truths encourage you to fight through the reps that feel impossible and start the next round when you're ready to call it quits.Whether you're powering through thrusters or crushing kettlebell swings, WOD Motivation pushes you past your PR and to the top of the box!
- Author BiographyEleanor Brown is the New York Times and international bestselling author of the novel The Weird Sisters and is a contributor to CrossFit Journal. She has been participating in WODs for two years and swears by their power to change people's lives.
- Author(s)Eleanor Brown
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.