All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilary Mantel meets Sylvia Day: the first instalment in a deliciously erotic trilogy, set against the sumptuous backdrop of the scandal-ridden Tudor Court. England, 1536 Bound to him against her will...Lord Wolf, hardened soldier and expert lover, has come to King Henry VIII's court to claim his new bride: a girl who has intrigued him since he first saw her riding across the Yorkshire moors. Eloise Tyrell, w lady-in-waiting to Queen Anne Boleyn, has other ideas. She has desire to submit to a man she barely kws and who - though she is loath to admit it - frightens her t a little. Then comes that first kiss...It awakens in both a fierce desire that bares them to the soul. But as the court erupts into scandal around the ill-fated Queen, Eloise sees first-hand what happens when powerful men tire of their wives. Dare she surrender her body and her heart?
- Author BiographyElizabeth Moss was born in Essex, and currently lives in the South-West of England with her husband and young family. She also writes commercial fiction under another name. For more information about her, visit her blog at www.elizabethmossfiction.com.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Moss
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleLust in the Tudor Court
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteNo
- Weight244 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.