All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Homer, a dog who heads to camp to live like a wolf! Here s the perfect book for the legions of kids out there who love dogs and funny books. Homer is a dog . . . but he also secretly fancies himself part wolf. So when an invitation to attend WOLF CAMP ( Where every dog can live as a wolf for a week ) falls out of his kibble bag one morning, he s determined to go. After his people finally agree, Homer boards the bus bound for Wolf Camp, along with fellow campers Trixie and Rex. They re greeted on the other end by wolf counselors Fang and Grrr ( they seem nice ), and what follows is an array of wolf activities, including learning to howl, mark, and hunt. Of course, Homer s a little homesick at times, and the food isn t very good, but that just makes heading home all the sweeter. Perfect for all those kids anticipating camp themselves, Zuill s debut introduces a charmer of a dog and puts him in some laugh-out-loud scenarios.
- Author BiographyAndrea Zuill s debut picture book, Wolf Camp, is based on her own dog, Homer, who appeared in a series of comics entitled Urban Wolf. Also a fine artist, she often shows her work in galleries in California, Texas, and New York.
- Author(s)Andrea Zuill
- PublisherSchwartz & Wade Books
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchwartz & Wade Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width284 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrea Zuill
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.