All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents will love learning about the way of life of wolves and the challenges they face as babies and adults. An exciting narrative format supported by fun facts, questions, and activities, tells the story of gray wolves who live in highly structured social units called packs. A pack has one breeding pair and their offspring, and may include older siblings or wolves from other packs. This delightful adventure story starts with the excitement created by the birth of newborn cubs and how the other members of the pack bond with them. The cubs are taught vocal and physical communication and soon learn to hunt with the pack. This exciting story will enrich students' understanding of the importance of gray wolves to ecosystems in North America. Young readers will be amazed by how much the lives of wolves mimic their own lives!
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication16/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimal Family Adventures
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width218 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.