All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe compelling sequel to The Reindeer People , a saga of magic and triumph in an ancient world. Kerlew stared at the immense stone that jutted up from the tundra. Power radiated from it like heat from a fire. It attracted the boy and filled him with fear. And then he was alone. There was a brush of sound, of dark moving shadows and then the sudden flash of a glistening eye. He pressed his palms back against the stone's rough surface and faced the night creatures that surrounded him. The magic is strong in Kerlew. Every day it grows, reaching out to the Wolf spirit that will be his guide. But the magic in Kerlew that calls to the beasts and to the spirit world also calls to Carp, the evil old shaman, who follows Kerlew and his mother, Tillu, across the frozen wastes. When he finds them, he will bind them to him, and shape Kerlew's powers for his own uses.
- Author BiographyMegan Lindholm was born in California in 1952 and majored in Communications at Denver University, Colorado. A winner of both the Hugo and Nebula Award, she wrote a number of successful fantasy novels, including Cloven Hooves, The Windsinger trilogy and Wizard of the Pigeons before taking the name, Robin Hobb. Assassin's Apprentice was Robin Hobb's first novel, and was followed by the equally successful Royal Assassin and Assassin's Quest. She lives outside Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Megan Lindholm
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.