All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's K.J.'s junior year in the small town of West End, Montana, and whether she likes it or t, things are different this year. Over the summer, she turned from the blah daughter of a hunting and fishing guide into a ticeably cuter version of the outdoor loner. Normally, K.J. wouldn't care less, but then she meets Virgil, whose mom is studying the controversial wolf packs in nearby Yellowstone Park. And from the moment Virgil casts a glance at her from under his shaggy blond hair, K.J. is uncharacteristically smitten. Soon, both K.J. and Virgil are spending a lot of their time watching the wolves (and each other), and K.J. begins to see herself and her town in a whole new light.
- Author BiographyKristen Chandler lives in Orem, Utah.
- Author(s)Kristen Chandler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Penguin Press
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.